Monday, August 8, 2016

THE DAY I MET A UNICORN #SYMPHONY

We had talked and fantasied about finally meeting. Her with all that fortitude and I with that mean grizzly attitude. We had discussed in great detail every thing. So when that day came lemme me tell you o was so nervous that I took 3 showers changed clothes twice and stood on the middle of the floor for 3 straight hours. When I walked out the door to meet her I mistakenly walk towards someone else. Her saying from behind a parked truck "Hey big head you don't know me by now" lemme tell you if you could have seen the smile on my face it was like a fat kid who was just given the keys to the candy factory.
She smiled at me and in that brief moment the whole world and anything that was broken was made whole. We held hands and then she just said come on lets go. I got my bag and got in to the car. We rode and talked and held hands, she smiled endlessly and talked about everything effortlessly. We found where we were staying . As we got to the hotel and as we entered the room I grabbed her up around the neck forced her to the wall and heard this low growl seep from between her lips as she whispered baby don't stop you know this is what I've been waiting for and you better not be easy on me because I won't be easy on your ass either. Symphony is love lust wrapped in a physical form that's encased in dynamite and as we got into this she exploded on me around me over and over again. As the night wore on we found that rhythm that thing that lovers yearn for and I can say there was a peace to my soul like never before. Like I said the story is still being written.

No comments:

Post a Comment