Friday, December 16, 2011

GREAT LOVES pt1

Unfortunately we do not get the opportunity to have or be in love that often in life, i was blessed more then once, regrettably each one of mine came with a price in high school it was Agnes she was beautiful runner up to prom queen and my nigger 101%.She just never knew why i treated her better then anyone else, she was the girl that you never wanted to allow your friendship to get any further because if you did you already knew that it would be endless, she was smart, beautiful and took care of me in a way that some would say was like a relationship but was more like a connection to me. Guys always asked what was going on some assumed and others just talked.She was who she was a black queen in the making and i loved her for how easy she help make high school for me and how easy it was for me to be me. She was exceptional in every sense of the word, you see in high school i was the out sider because of the life i led outside of school between work and other activites school was a place for me to rest. Agnes NEVER JUDGED and i firmly believe that that is a trait most women do not have any more as is taking your friend, lover or significant other at face value,to judge is to say that you know that they can do better, look better and be better. Why not just except me and allow your life to be an example because if I am intelligent enough to be your friend, lover or companion I wil see your light and it will nourish me and help me grow

1 comment: